Monday, October 25, 2010

Part 2: A tale of two ladies

I think there might have been a misunderstanding with my last post. Mom and Heather "got it" but they get me most days so that doesn't surprise me too much. Hopefully this post will clarify.

Let me start with saying this, I am not on a search for approval. I am not looking for reassurance that my like is worth while and means something. I think my last post might have come across as a pity party, that was not my intention. I was trying to remind myself & other women like me that we should constantly be striving to better ourselves and situations. With that let me also say that I am grateful to have to have friends that would support me in a pity party if I were throwing one.

Now let me tell you about these two ladies I know.
Kayleigh: A little bit quiet. Married too young. Overwhelmed and irritated mother of two. Creator of debts. Dreamer of big things but do-er of very little. Chronically dependent. Socially anxious.

Kiki: In love with life. Adventure seeker and risk taker. Fun & active mother. Financial fanatic. Fashion passionate. Student of the universe. Strong willed, independent woman.

My ultimate goal here is to get a little closer to the Kiki side and pull away from those Kayleigh parts that have been holding me back in life. I'm psyched! Let's go!

No comments:

Post a Comment